Featuring a standard tip, Kangaroo tubes are designed for nasogastric and nasoduodenal feeding involving adult patients.
How Do Kangaroo Feeding Tubes Work?
Weighted radiopaque polyurethane construction with a slimmer, lighter-weight tip improves insertion. For patients and their caregivers, this combination:
• Features an ENFit® connection, a dual-port enteral connector designed to limit accidental tube connections and infusions.
• Helps address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert.
• Comes with and without flow-through stylets.
• Includes CM markers.
• Can be used with MRI imaging once the stylet is removed.
• Is free of DEHP.
• Includes a purple color to help facilitate the enteral feeding process if used with an oral or catheter-tip syringe.
• Is not compatible with luer lock and IV connectors.