LoFric® Hydro-Kit™ is a complete all-in-one catheter kit – it includes the catheter, a sterile salt solution sachet and an integrated urine collection bag. The loops allow for easy opening, the textured insertion grip for better handling and non-touch technique. LoFric Hydro-Kit offers the freedom and reassurance of catheterizing safely wherever and whenever needed, whether toilet facilities are available or not.
LoFric catheters are the only hydrophilic catheters available with Urotonic™ Surface Technology. Once activated, Urotonic™ Surface Technology creates minimal friction during the entire process of catheterization due to a hydrophilic surface which is isotonic to urine. Therefore, LoFric catheters slide in and out of the urethra smoothly and with minimal friction – making catheterization more comfortable and safe over time.
LoFric® Hydro-Kit™ is an all-in-one hydrophilic catheter kit for intermittent catheterization. It has an integrated collection bag and is ready to use anywhere. The loops allow easy opening and the textured Insertion Grip allows for better grip and non-touch technique. Thanks to the long neck it can be hung over the knee for convenient catheterization. Based on the unique Urotonic™ Surface Technology that ensures safe and smooth catheterization, LoFric Hydro-Kit minimizes health complications even in the long term.
• Sterile salt solution included. Squeeze and it’s ready to use.
• Collection bag with printed scale, 1000 ml.
• Emptying possibility. Tear to empty the bag.
• Option to separate catheter from collection bag.
• Textured Insertion Grip for better grip and control, allowing non-touch technique.
- Waller et al. J Urol 1995;153.345-8
- Li et al. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013;94:782-7
- Hakansson et al. Urol Nurs. 2015;35:239-47
- Rognoni and Tarricone. Health Technology Assessment (HTA), CERGAS Bocconi University 2016