LoFric® Sense™ is a ready-to-use catheter, tailor-made for women and their needs. Small and discreet, with an ergonomic handle which allows for a better grip and non-touch technique. LoFric Sense includes everything needed for safe and comfortable catheterization anywhere. All elements of the catheter design are optimized for women and girls, offering safety while considering lifestyle needs.
LoFric catheters are the only hydrophilic catheters available with Urotonic™ Surface Technology. Once activated, Urotonic™ Surface Technology creates minimal friction during the entire process of catheterization due to a hydrophilic surface which is isotonic to urine. Therefore, LoFric catheters slide in and out of the urethra smoothly and with minimal friction – making catheterization more comfortable and safe over time.
LoFric® Sense™ is a hydrophilic intermittent catheter, tailor-made for women and their needs. The ergonomic grip allows for a better grip and non-touch technique. It’s easy and discreet to carry and use anywhere. Based on the unique Urotonic Surface TechnologyTM, LoFric Sense also ensures safe and smooth catheterization and minimizes health complications, even in the long term.
• LoFric is proven to reduce the risk of long-term complications.
• LoFric is proven to lower the risk of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
• Discreet ”non-medical” design.
• Fits in a pocket or a purse.
• Adhesive tab for reliable hanging.
• Package doubles as disposable pouch.
• The patented Urotonic™ Surface Technology ensures that the catheter remains smooth and safe both at insertion and withdrawal.
• Ideally sized for complete bladder emptying.
• Ergonomic grip – allows for better control and non-touch technique.
- Waller et al. J Urol 1995;153.345-8
- Li et al. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013;94:782-7
- Hakansson et al. Urol Nurs. 2015;35:239-47
- Rognoni and Tarricone. Health Technology Assessment (HTA), CERGAS Bocconi University 2016