An economical solution for general patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities, MediGuard select synthetic exam gloves utilize new technology to improve tactile sensitivity, dexterity and agility without compromising durability.
A powder-free solution, MediGuard select synthetic exam gloves offer the following benefits:
• Clear vinyl: These non-sterile gloves measuring nine inches long feature smooth construction and a beaded cuff to stay in place without constricting the wearer.
• Improved tactile sensitivity: On each pair, the material for each finger measures 5.9 mil thick, while along the palm, it decreases to 4.7 mil thick.
• Multiple sizes: Meet the needs of your staff with small, medium, large and X-large Mediguard gloves.
• Comfortable, durable construction: Once on, the clear vinyl glove won’t move around or slide off, provides the ideal level of strength-to-dexterity needed to utilize standard medical instruments, and is less likely to tear and rip.
• Standard compliant: Meet DINP and California Proposition 65 standards