Mepilex is a foam dressing suitable for a wide range of wounds like venous leg ulcers, pressure injuries or diabetic ulcers. Mepilex minimises pain and wound or skin damage at dressing change. Mepilex can be cut to fit making it ideal for difficult to dress areas.
• Minimizes pain at dressing changes
• Minimizes the risk of maceration
• Effective exudate management
• Soft and conformable
• For low to moderately exuding wounds
• Wide range of acute and chronic wounds like venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and traumatic wounds
• Less painful and less stressful care for your patients
With the Safetac® technology adhesive, Mepilex can be removed with less risk of damaging the wound or the surrounding skin. A new enhanced backing film together with the highly conformable absorbent foam makes Mepilex handle fluid effectively. It is designed for a wide range of low to medium exuding wounds. Whether it is chronic wounds or acute wounds, like post-op wounds or diabetic wounds Mepilex decreases pain at dressing change. Less pain means lower stress levels for patients and that, in turn, helps healing. Mepilex can be cut to fit an individual wound or body location and Mepilex is highly conformable. This makes it ideal for difficult-to-dress areas.