Formulated with 2% miconazole nitrate, Micro-Guard® is an antifungal powder designed to treat most superficial fungal infections. Application assists with relieving burning, itching and general discomfort related to ringworm, athlete’s foot and jock itch.
Benefits of Micro-Guard® Antifungal Powder
Micro-Guard® antifungal powder takes a multi-pronged approach for managing a topical fungal infection:
1. Application assists with decreasing symptoms, including pain, itching, scaling, peeling skin and a burning sensation causing the patient to scratch the area.
2. The powder allows the infection to heal, preventing it from spreading to other parts of the body.
3. The solution keeps the skin dry, targeting the conditions that invite a fungal infection to start.
4. Using a cornstarch base, Micro-Guard® assists with reducing friction and shearing, which can impede healing and allow skin breakdown to continue.
Micro-Guard® antifungal powder is ideal for treating:
• Jock itch (tinea cruris)
• Ringworm (tinea corporis)
• Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
• Infections caused by yeast (candidiasis)