3M Micropore S Surgical Tape is a silicone based adhesive multi-purpose tape that provides reliable securement without causing damage to skin. 3M Micropore S Surgical Tape offers reliable adhesion and removes cleanly without disrupting fragile skin layers or causing patients undue pain.
Single-patient use rolls provide a shorter alternative to the standard Micropore Surgical S, and help reduce cross-contamination risk.
• Reliable adhesion: Offers short-term and long-term (48 hour) reliable and pliable fixation
• Skin performance: Delivers the securement power you need while minimizing damage to skin.
• Comfort: Removes cleanly, without disrupting fragile skin layers or causing patients undue pain
• Ease of Use: Can be repositioned and neatly torn by hand
• Helps reduce risk: Individually packaged singleuse length rolls can help reduce cross-contamination risk by 99% compared to unpackaged tape.
Clinical application: General securement
• Blood draws
• Light-weight dressings
• IV lines and tubing (secondary securement)
• Non-critical tubes
3M Micropore S Surgical Tape is ideal for all patients, including those with sensitive skin.
Reliable adhesion for general applications
Comparable to other 3M multi-purpose class tapes, Micropore S Tape provides reliable initial and long-term (48 hours) adhesion to skin, gauze and medical-grade tubing.
Tape material: Paper/plastic hybrid backingwith silicone adhesive
Monks Note: Micropore surgical tape was previously branded as Kind Removal Silicone Tape.