The AMT MiniONE is designed to maximize seal at the gastric surface for a better ft. Maximization of comfort is key when it comes to patient, caregiver and clinician satisfaction with an enteral feeding device.
The MiniONE® Balloon Button has an internal retention balloon with an exclusive apple shape that keeps the device in place. For insertion and removal, the balloon can be inflated and deflated in either a clinical setting or a home-care setting. The balloon fill valve on 12-14F MiniONE® Balloon devices is compatible with both Luer (slip tip) and Luer Lock syringes; the balloon fill valve on 16-24F devices is compatible with a slip tip syringe.
• Apple Shaped Balloon grows horizontally when filled, covering more surface area at the gastrostomy site
• Tapered Transition from the shaft to the base of the external bolster is designed for a more secure fit
• Durable anti-reflux valve offers maximum protection
• Adjustable balloon allows for full variation to ensure individualized proper fit
• 37% Lower Profile External Bolster lays discreetly beneath clothing
• 40% Lower Profile Internal Retention Balloon occupies less gastric space
• Soft high grade silicone is friendly to skin surface and easy to clean around
• Unobtrusive Fill Port angled away from the body for reduced irritation to skin
• Glow Green feeding port and feed set connector glow in the dark to assist caregivers with administration of nighttime feeds avoiding the need to wake the patient