MoliCare® Bladder Control Pads with Curly Fiber help manage light to moderate incontinence with ACTIVE SKIN PROTECTION and an anatomical shape specifically for female patients. A skin-friendly pH of 5.5 ensures maximum skin compatibility. The three-layer absorbent core quickly absorbs urine, helps the skin stay dry and prevent incontinence associated dermatitis (IAD). The pad provides superior leakage protection without compromising pad integrity. The adhesive strip helps securely attach the pad to personal undergarment.
How it Works
MoliCare® Premium Lady Pads are designed with a breathable back sheet and soft top sheet treated with aloe vera.
• Features advanced Curly Fiber Technology, which helps the skin maintain a pH of 5.5. Without a pH buffer, aging Urine can become alkaline, and when the skin is exposed for extended periods of time, it can cause irritation and damage, including the development of IAD. A pH of 5.5 allows the skin to maintain its natural protective barrier against harmful pathogens.
• Three-Part Absorbent Core: A three-part core using Curly Fiber Technology in the acquisition layer rapidly absorbs urine and directs it away from the skin. This combination helps the patient stay dry and provides a reliable solution for caregivers. The pad continues to maintain its integrity while offering extended wear and controlling leakage in the process.
• Comfortable, Odor-Reduced Wear: During wear, the pad helps neutralize odors for more discreet daily interactions. Aloe vera in the top sheet helps reduce irritation and chafing. All materials have been tested to be hypoallergenic.
MoliCare® Premium Lady Pads are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
MoliCare® Premium Lady Pads additionally feature:
• A compact, contoured design made with skin-friendly materials
• Leg elastics
A non-woven surface that protects the skin
• A secure fit that reduces leakage