Our MTG Hydrophilic Pediatric and Adolescent catheters are simple to use. Just bend the package to burst the sterile water sachet, and then rock the package back and forth for 30 seconds to quickly coat the catheter with invisible lubricant. The silky clear lubrication makes insertion of our catheter very easy, with low friction! You or your child can avoid touching the catheter tube thanks to our blue “no touch” sleeve, reducing the risk of contamination and possible infection.
• Slippery hydrophilic lubrication makes catheter insertion much easier with less irritation.
• Saves time – just bend the package to begin lubricating the catheter with the included water sachet
• Invisible, sheer lubricant is less messy than gels
• During coating activation, the outer package can be hung from the bathroom wall or the sink via an included adhesive tab.
• Smooth, fire polished eyelets (drainage holes) allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder.
• Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter provide drainage from two points within the bladder.
• These catheters are available in 8 French Pediatric and 10 French Adolescent sizes.
• Pediatric and Adolescent Catheters are 10″ in length.
• DEHP-free catheter tube