The New Image Two-Piece Closed Pouch with QuietWear Material and AF300 Filter is a single-use option designed for patients living with a colostomy or stoma with predictable or less frequent output. For improved quality of life, the pouch’s AF300 filter deodorizes while slowly releasing gas to reduce ballooning, and soft QuietWear material limits noise and next-to-skin irritation.
Each Hollister New Image Two-Piece Closed Ostomy Pouch:
• Uses QuietWear materials: On both sides of the pouch, this creates a less-conspicuous experience that reduces noise during your daily activities and has a cloth-like sensation next to the skin.
• Color-match system: A color system using green, red, yellow and blue makes matching the pouch to the barrier more straightforward and helps with achieving a secure fit. New Image Two-Piece Closed Ostomy Pouches can be used with any comparably sized two-piece skin barrier.
• Discreet design: The AF300 filter slowly releases gas during wear, which lessens visibility and odors. A beige color and anatomical shape further make the pouch less likely to be seen under clothing.
• Built-in belt tabs: This feature provides a greater degree of security as you wear your pouch.
• Latex-free construction: The New Image Two-Piece Closed Ostomy Pouch is free of natural rubber latex to reduce potential irritation.