Normlgel Ag Silver Antimicrobial Wound Gel is an effective treatment for a range of partial- and full-thickness wounds. From diabetic ulcers to burns to post-operative wounds, this soothing gel formula works with secondary dressings like Mepilex Border Lite Foam to reduce infection risk, remove damaged or necrotic tissue and speed healing.
This silver antimicrobial gel helps wound healing in three ways:
- First, Normlgel AG helps rid wounds of necrotic or dead tissue that may inhibit the growth of healthy new tissue.
- Second, this silver wound gel creates an effective barrier against bacterial penetration while inhibiting the growth of a broad spectrum of microorganisms, lowering infection risks.
- Third, Normlgel helps maintain a moist wound environment, which has clinically proven as optimal for encouraging faster healing.
Features of Normlgel Ag Antimicrobial Silver Wound Gel:
- Adds moisture and maintains a moist wound environment
- Assist debridement and desloughing in dry and/or necrotic wounds
- Effective barrier to bacterial penetration
- Tissue-friendly and easy to use
Normlgel Ag Uses:
Normlgel Ag Silver Antimicrobial Wound Gel should be used under the medical supervision of a healthcare professional. It has been shown effective for the management of dry to moderate exuding partial and full thickness wounds such as:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Graft and donor sites
- Post-operative surgical wounds
- Trauma wounds
- First and Second degree burns
- Abrasions and lacerations
Product Number: 350450