Constructed out of flexible, soft, non-sterile and nonwoven fabric, Omnifix dressing retention tape is a solution designed for safe attachment and removal that won’t irritate hypersensitive skin in the process.
How it Works
Omnifix dressing retention tape:
• Is made with breathable polyester fabric, allowing air and water vapor to pass through.
• Uses a non-sensitizing, synthetic, hypoallergenic adhesive, which can be secured to the skin without leaving a residue upon removal.
• Provides a degree of flexibility, conforming to the body’s shape and allowing for straightforward, close application over joints and other difficult areas without impacting the patient’s movement.
• Won’t irritate or damage healthy tissue, reducing risks of maceration, and allows for painless removal.
• Is made of a gentle, latex-free material that won’t irritate sensitive skin or aggravate a patient’s allergies.
• Features easily removed slit paper backing, providing convenient and direct application.
• Helps with keeping catheters, drainage lines and wound dressings in place.
Can be used to secure dressings to help treat:
• Diabetic ulcers
• Skin tears
• Pressure ulcers
• Trauma and surgical wounds
• Venous ulcers