– For the disposal of non-hazardous pharmaceutical waste.
– White and blue color easily distinguished from Sharps, Chemotherapy and other disposal containers.
– Leak-resistant gasket and absorbent pad help contain liquid contents.
– Tamper evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal.
– Sturdy, rigid polypropylene construction provides excellent impact and leak resistance (unlike cardboard or fiber) to contain heavy vials, IV bags, and more.
– Two-gallon, three-gallon and eight-gallon capacity sizes are suitable for multiple locations – nursing units, med carts, anesthesia, pharmacies, etc.
– Secure, hinged lid with temporary and final closure accepts larger, bulkier waste; closes temporarily between uses; locks for final disposal.
– Nestable containers save valuable storage space.
– Locking wall-mounting brackets and floor carts available allow for point-of-use placement and one-handed disposal; increases mobility, stability, and security.
– All containers come with an absorbent pad to help contain excess fluid.