PolyMem Cloth Island foam dressings are designed for the patient’s comfort. An adhesive cloth backing allows the skin to breathe while utilizing PolyMem’s inflammation-reducing healing technologies.
How it Works
PolyMem dressings include key, patented components to improve wound healing and lessen pain: a hydrophilic polyurethane matrix, wound cleanser, moisturizer and an absorbent, semi-permeable backing.
Collectively, these features:
• Work to debride and cleanse the wound while holding onto exudate.
• Limit disturbances to the wound bed during dressing changes, which can stall or impede healing.
• Target inflammation to decrease swelling, pain and potential infections and improve healing.
• Prevent the dressing from adhering to the wound bed, thanks to the included moisturizer.
• Reduce the amount of manual cleansing and debridement needed during changes through autolytic debridement.
• Allow PolyMem Cloth Island to be used as a primary or secondary dressing.
PolyMem Cloth Island foam dressings are suitable for dry to heavy-exudate wounds, including:
• Chronic wounds
• Skin disorders
• Donor and graft sites
• Full- and partial-thickness wounds
• Road rash
• First- and second-degree burns
• Skin tears
• Pediatric injuries
• Surgical wounds
• Deep tissue injuries
• Trauma wounds