The Provox LaryTube is a soft silicone laryngectomy tube that maintains the opening of the tracheostoma. It can be used to attach a Provox HME or a Provox FreeHands Speaking Valve. The Provox LaryTube is well suited for immediate postoperative Provox HME use, HME use during radiotherapy and HME use in patients with sensitive skin. Provox LaryTube is available in Standard, Fenestrated and with Ring (to be secured with Provox adhesive).
• Allows for immediate post-operative use of an HME.
• No adhesive required which means that you can use the LaryTube even with sensitive skin or during the radiotherapy period.
• Helps laryngectomees with an unstable or deep stoma to achieve pulmonary protection and rehabilitation.
• Maintains an open stoma in patients with shrinking stomas.
• Includes: 5 XtraFlow Cassettes (7298). Non sterile, for single use.