Designed for treating moderately to heavily exuding wounds, Proximel® Basic Non-Bordered adhesive polyurethane foam dressings utilize an innovative two-layer design that improves patient comfort, secures dressings in place, and creates an ideal healing environment.
How it Works
Proximel Basic Non-Bordered adhesive polyurethane foam dressings absorb exudate and provide optimal moisture environment to the wound site through a two-layer system:
1. Absorbent polyurethane foam: cushioning protection that provides additional comfort while offering great fluid handling capabilities.
2. Protective backing: smooth and comfortable material that is waterproof and a barrier to bacteria while promoting high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR).
Proximel Basic Non-Bordered adhesive polyurethane foam dressings:
• No additional materials are required to secure the dressings.
• Create a moist environment for wound healing.
• Can be worn for up to seven days.
• Pressure ulcers
• Leg and foot ulcers
• Traumatic wounds
• Surgical wounds
• Donor sites
• Skin tears
• First- and second-degree burns
• Necrotic wounds, when used in combination with a wound gel