For stalled wounds when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired.
• 100% collagen with a high degree of nativity
• High gel integrity
• Helps promote natural healing
• Jump-starts stalled wounds
• Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier
Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention and dehisced surgical wounds.
Contraindicated for active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver.
• May be left in place for up to 7 days.
• Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Puracol is offered in two other distinct styles:
For the Puracol Collagen Dressing click here.
For the Puracol Plus Collagen Dressing click here.