PurePurge™ Bed Bath System is for patients who are unable to bathe in a tub or shower. It is an easy to use system that is efficient, effectively hygienic and can be used anywhere at anytime. Everything required is in the bag.
• 8 medium weight needlepunch towels
• Warm pack in microwave if required – 15 to 20 seconds 800w
• Check if temperature is OK before using
• Remove and use towels one at a time – 1 towel for each body zone
• Commence at body zone 1 and end at body zone 8
• Reseal pack after each towel to maintain temperature inside pack
• Convenient resealable pack keeps unused towels in good and moist condition
• One towel wipe/washglove per body zone helps reduce the spread of infection/microbial contamination
• Vitamin E and Aloe Infused Soothing for patient and their skin –
• PurePurge™ cleans and conditions fragile skin possibly compromised by rough terry towel cleansing
• pH balanced and Paraben Free for skin compatibility
• Increased Safety – no carrying of heavy water basins and wet towels
• Less bed-sheet changes – Using PurePurge™ means less soiling and wetting of bed linen –
• Saves nursing/caregiving time – 10mins for PurePurge™ bath vs. 30mins for traditional sponge bathing
• Greatly reduces the chances of cross infection. Cross infection is highly probable in traditional sponge bath with suspect reusable basins, hospital water supplies and terry towels.
• Standardization bathing procedure. Use of PurePurge products PurePurge™ Bed Bath System means process efficiency and consistency throughout the facility.
• Cost Effective Adoption – Eliminates storage of soaps, shampoos, skin conditioners and laundering costs.