• Business +
Regenecare HA wound care gel provides a versatile solution for lessening inflammation and irritation related to minor cuts, burns, insect bites and abrasions. Formulated with 2% lidocaine hydrochloride, as well as aloe vera and hyaluronic acid, Regenecare HA helps reduce irritation and inflammation to aid the healing process, reduce the temptation to scratch and create a protective barrier in the process.
How Does Regenecare HA Wound Gel Work?
Packaged in a 3-ounce tube, Regenecare HA:
• Helps calm itching and inflammation through a 2% lidocaine HCl formula.
• Helps moisturize the wound through a combination of aloe vera and hyaluronic acid and collagen, which acts as a humectant.
• Helps the skin begin to rebuild, as hyaluronic acid not only replenishes its moisture but helps rebuild its matrix.
• Creates a layer over the wound that keeps the wound bed moist and encourages the healing process.
• Helps improve circulation to the wound through the medium-weight polysaccharides present in aloe vera, which further lessen inflammation to aid the wound healing process.
Uses for Regenecare HA Wound Gel
This 2% lidocaine gel helps with reducing pain and irritation related to:
• Minor burns
• Minor cuts
• Insect bites
• Skin irritation
For adults and children 2 years of age and older, Regenecare HA wound gel should be applied no more than three to four times each day. Consult a physician prior to use on children under 2 years old.
3 fl. oz. (89ml)
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday