SenSura Click is a two-piece appliance with a mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
• The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
• Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body’s position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you’re left- or right-handed.
• The pouch can be removed separately from the SenSura double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
• MIDI pouches measure 9 1/2″ (430mL)
• SenSura Mio Click is NOT compatible with SenSura Click or Assura systems. SenSura Click and Assura are compatible
SenSura Click urostomy is available with SenSura (standard wear) and SenSura Xpro (extended wear) adhesive barriers. The full range of barriers includes flat and convex light barriers, available pre-cut (already cut to size) or “cut-to-fit” (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a “red” coupling size must be matched to a “red” pouch.