SenSura Mio Convex has a curved shape that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit to the individual body shape.
• Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility
• Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
• New Click coupling for reassurance and feeling of security
• SenSura Mio Click is NOT compatible with SenSura Click or Assura systems. SenSura Click and Assura are compatible
• Appropriate for stomas in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude and for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed for a good grip
The SenSura Mio Convex 2-piece Click baseplate featuring an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive is separate from the pouch, so the pouch can be changed without changing the baseplate. The pouch is coupled to the baseplate by means of the new Click coupling, which gives an audible click when the pouch is securely locked to the baseplate.
The Light convex is for stomas with openings in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude, or for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed to get a good grip.
A skin barrier helps protect the skin around your stoma from leakage that can cause discomfort and damage to your skin. One-piece systems include a barrier that is permanently affixed to the pouch whereas a two-piece ostomy system features a separate pouch and skin barrier. The SenSura Mio Cut-to Fit Light Barrier works with certain two-piece systems to improve security and comfort.
Product: 16901 – Green – For stomas up to 3/4” (20mm)
Product: 16911 – Red – For stomas up to 1-3/16” (30mm)
Product: 16921 – Blue – For stomas up to 1-9/16” (40mm)
Product: 16931 – Yellow – For stomas up to 2-1/16” (53mm)