• Business +
Utilizing elastic adhesive, the SenSura Mio Convex Light Flex Barrier adapts to the skin around the stoma. Its flexible construction stays in place while accommodating uneven and deeper-set skin areas and stomas needing additional support. In the process, the design aligns and moves with the body’s specific shape while offering a discreet fit.
How it Works
The SenSura Mio Convex Light is a two-piece baseplate consisting of a flexible convex-shaped shell and elastic adhesive:
• Convenient format: The two-piece design allows the user to change the ostomy system’s pouch without detaching the baseplate. This arrangement helps with reducing skin irritation.
• Flex coupling: Flex coupling uses a flat design that matches the body’s shape and movements yet offers a discreet profile.
• Multiple sizes: Multiple hole sizes offering a degree of customization help patients find a close fit for their stoma and are compatible with several pouch sizes.
• Adaptive convex shape: Featuring integrated flexlines, the baseplate remains in place yet provides a degree of flexibility for movement without detachment.
• Elastic adhesive: Elastic adhesive helps the patient get a secure fit and accommodates a spectrum of body and stoma types.
• Natural stretch: The SenSura Mio Convex Light Flex Barrier stretches and retracts with the skin’s natural elasticity, adapting to and changing with your body to ensure a consistent, secure fit no matter where you are.
• Use with the Systems: SenSura Mio Flex, SenSura Flex, and Assura AC are compatible with one another
SenSura Mio Flex
Coloplast Green/For Stomas Up To: 3/4" (20mm), Coloplast Red/For Stomas Up To: 1 3/16" (30mm), Coloplast Red/For Stomas Up To: 1 9/16" (40mm), Coloplast Yellow/For Stomas Up To: 2 1/16" (53mm)
No Tape Border
Coloplast Green, Coloplast Red, Coloplast Yellow
3/4" (19mm), 1 3/16" (30mm), 1 9/16" (40mm), 2 1/16" (53mm)
Box of 5
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday