• Business +
How Setopress works
Setopress is a lightweight high compression bandage. To ensure correct application, a simple visual guide is permanently printed on the bandage. The visual guide consists of color rectangles which become squares when the correct extension is reached. Extending the BROWN rectangles to squares provides 40mmHg at the ankle. Extending the GREEN rectangles to squares provides 30mmHg at the ankle.
If a patient is not accustomed to compression therapy or finds it difficult to comply, moderate compression may be used initially. When applied correctly, Setopress high compression bandages produce a level of compression that has been shown to heal even long-standing leg injury within 12 weeks
The visual application guide makes it easy to apply Setopress consistently and correctly.
Benefits of Setopress
• Provides effective high compression
• Allows for 2 different levels of compression
• Easy-to-use application technique
• Long enough for even the largest limbs
• Thin enough to be worn with shoes to encourage mobility
• Washable for repeated use
Areas of use
• Setopress high compression bandages are used in the treatment of venous leg injury and associated conditions requiring graduated compression of the leg.
• Does not contain natural rubber latex
Molnlycke Health Care
Each, Box of 12
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday