• Skin AffixT is a sterile, high viscosity liquid topical skin adhesive used to close simple lacerations, wounds and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
• It is comprised of a proprietary 2 octyl- cyanoacrylate which polymerizes within minutes for secure and strong wound closure.
• Skin Affix can replace sutures that are 5-0 or smaller in diameter for minimally invasive surgical incisions or simple trauma lacerations.
• Designed to save time during wound repair, provide a flexible, water-resistant, microbial barrier, and eliminate the need for suture removal.
• The applicator is designed to provide versatile coverage with less adhesive material, and the dark violet tint makes application easy.
• The hollow tip design offers prolonged use (no “race against the clock”) to increase efficiency in the OR/ER and reduce wasted adhesive.
• Skin Affix is water resistant and will remain on the skin for 5-10 days and will slough off naturally for greater patient comfort.