• Business +
Help create an ideal healing environment that allows new tissue to form with SkinTemp® II, a dressing made from 100% non-hydrolyzed Type 1 native bovine collagen. To assist with scaffolding and repairing the wound, advanced, proprietary Kollagen™ technology preserves more of the source’s triple helical protein structure. This combination improves molecular stability, which, in turn, encourages wound healing and tissue repair.
How SkinTemp® II Collagen Dressings Work
SkinTemp® II features sheet-style application. Each sheet functions as a collagen membrane, with a porous, breathable structure. Beyond application, this combination reflects how the skin manages moisture. Flexible, elastic construction lets you adapt the dressing to the wound bed’s shape.
Uses for SkinTemp® II Collagen Dressings
SkinTemp® II dressings are ideal for partial-thickness, slough-free wounds involving injury to the dermis or epidermis, and full-thickness wounds that affect the muscles, tendon or bones with or without slough or eschar. This includes:
• Surface-level abrasions
• Arterial, venous and diabetic foot ulcers
• Stage II through IV pressure injuries
• Second-degree burns
• Traumatic injuries
• Donor sites
• Dehisced surgical wounds
SkinTemp® II dressings should not be used by patients with a bovine or collagen sensitivity or on third-degree burns.
Applying SkinTemp® II Collagen Dressings
To use SkinTemp® II dressings, first clean the wound with a normal saline or non-cytotoxic wound cleanser. After removing the dressing’s backing:
• Apply the collagen sheet directly to the wound bed, white side down.
• If for a deeper wound, layer SkinTemp® II sheets to fill the cavity space or tunnel, packing them loosely in.
• For dry wounds, rehydrate the dressing as needed.
• Cover SkinTemp® II with a secondary dressing to help it stay in place.
• Check dressing to assess exudate absorbed.
• For removal, first rehydrate the SkinTemp® II dressing to prevent disturbing existing or newly forming tissue.
2" x 2", 3" x 4"
Full Thickness Burns, Partial Thickness Burns, Pressure Ulcers
Individual Dressing, Box of 5
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday