The first catheter designed specifically for women, SpeediCath Compact Female presents a discreet and convenient solution for self-catherization on the go.
SpeediCath Compact Female requires a prescription. Patients shouldn’t attempt to insert the system unless given guidance from a medical professional.
Benefits of the SpeediCath Compact Female Catheter
The SpeediCath Compact is a self-catherization solution designed for patients experiencing chronic urine retention related to neurogenic and non-neurogenic voiding.
Each SpeediCath Compact features a hydrophilic coating on the exterior and polished eyelets. The combination creates a smoother insertion experience and improves comfort during wear. Once inserted into the urethra, the SpeediCath Compact helps the bladder drain its contents.
The SpeediCath Compact Female is a single-use only solution.
As the most compact catheter for women available, the SpeediCath Compact Female catheter:
• Includes an easy-grip handle for improved control and more hygienic insertion.
• Requires minimal preparation, as the exterior is already coated.
• Is free of PVC and phthalates, helping reduce your environmental impact.
• Is available in a range of sizes.
• Is roughly the size of a tube of lipstick.
• Creates little-to-no friction during use, resulting in a more comfortable experience.