Using a convenient hydrophilic coating, the SpeediCath Male Intermittent Catheter allows for straightforward, efficient use. Insertion and removal involve less friction, and during wear, this combination is less likely to cause trauma to the urethra.
The SpeediCath Male Intermittent Catheter is a single-use solution that eliminates the need to clean your system between uses. Packaged in a saline solution, the catheter is sterile and ready for insertion:
• Less friction: There’s no need to lubricate or wet the catheter before insertion, thanks to the patented three-part hydrophilic coating. As well, polished eyelets reduce friction and allow for simpler everyday catheterization.
• Hydrophilic coating: This advanced solution, evenly distributed along the catheter’s length, allows for reliable insertion and removal. A base coating supports the top coating, which helps achieve the ideal level of water absorption and lessens friction. A saline solution keeps the catheter hydrated and ready for use.
• Easy to open: All the patient has to do is use the ring-pull to open the package.
• Intuitive: There’s no need to guess as you insert the SpeediCath. An uncoated Grip Zone further gives you greater control during this process.
• Stays in place: Each catheter includes an adhesive dot, which helps it remain in one place during the day.
• Reliable solution: Studies have shown that patients prefer the SpeediCath for its discreet feeling and quick, convenient insertion. It has remained the industry standard for the past 15 years.
• Free of Latex, PVC and Phthalates: Along with reducing irritation, using the SpeediCath Male Intermittent Catheter helps decrease your environmental impact.