Designed to protect cells from dehydration and create an ideal wound-healing environment, the Stimulen™ products are formulated with polypeptides and modified collagen. Stimulen™ gel provides a concentrated amount that is easier to apply than powder versions and will not stick to the wound bed.
Containing specially prepared ingredients, Stimulen™ collagen products create a protective gel seal on the wound bed. After application, the product helps tissue and cells stay moist, which, in turn, allows the wound to heal without festering or stagnating.
At the same time, the skin only absorbs a moderate amount of the formula.
Stimulen™ Collagen gel:
- Delivers a highly concentrated amount of modified collagen directly to the wound bed.
- Allows for easy application compared to powder formulations.
- Can be used in vertical areas, including along the bottom of a foot.
- Is ideal for filling and helping heal a cavity wound.
- Can be used in conjunction with Elasto-Gel™ wound dressings to kill bacteria.
- Cleanse the wound to remove debris and microorganisms.
- Apply gel to the surface, no more than 1/8 in. thick, covering the wound bed.
- Add a non-adherent secondary dressing, and then secure it with tape to stay in place.
- Change the dressing and gel once daily or as needed.
Tube – 0.5oz & 1oz
Packet – 5g (Monks Note: The packet has been discontinued by the manufacturer)