• Business +
T.E.D.™ anti-embolism stockings have been clinically proven to reduce the risk of developing deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in physician reviewed, published studies on hospitalized patients and to promote increased blood flow velocity in the legs.
• Address two components of Virchow’s Triad: Stasis and vessel wall damage
• Large thigh length and knee length sizes designed to fit* high-risk obese population
Ease of use
• Fits a wide range of patients
• A defined heel pocket is designed to aid correct placement, while toe opening allows easy inspection of the skin and pulse
Safety by design
• A clinically proven pressure pattern increases blood flow velocity and reduces venous distension
• A pressure break at the popliteal vein helps to ensure that blood will continue to flow smoothly through this critical area
• Interrupted band and 2-ply gusset prevent a tourniquet effect at the femoral vein
• Inlay circumferential knit, helping to provide one way horizontal stretch
• Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
• Toe opening allows inspection of the skin and pedal pulse
Click here for a Sizing Chart
1 Insert hand into stocking as far as the heel pocket.
2 Grasp center of heel pocket and turn stocking inside out to heel area.
3 Carefully position stocking over foot and heel. Be sure heel is centered in heel pocket.
4 Pull stocking up and lift around ankle and calf, working up to fi nal position (top of stocking is positioned approximately one to two inches below the bottom of knee cap). Make sure heel and toe are positioned correctly. Smooth out any excess material between top of stocking and ankle. Pull toe section forward to smooth ankle and instep area and allow for toe comfort.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, XXL, XXXL
Pair, Box of 12
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday