• Business +
An adhesive foam dressing that effectively handles low to high exudating wounds. Innovative layer technology absorbs and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment.
• Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration
• Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing
• Ideal for situations where increased securement or longer wear time is needed
• Conformable for difficult body contours
• Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
• Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact.
• Spoke delivery provides easy application
• Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses* *In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in
diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
This product is part of 3M’s comprehensive plan for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers (DFU) and venous leg ulcers (VLU). Maintaining an optimal wound environment is an essential element in treating these often-stubborn conditions. This is done primarily through exudate management, providing protection from outside contaminates, and enabling easy application and removal.
3" x 3"
5.5" x 5.5"
Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Skin Tears, Venous Leg Ulcers
Individual Dressing, Box of 5, Case of 20
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday