• Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration
• Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing
• Stays in place yet removes gently making it ideal for fragile skin
• Dressing can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties
• Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact.
• Spoke delivery provides easy application
• Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
• Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses
Silicone Foam Dressing
Gentle, absorbent and secure silicone foam border dressing effectively handles low to high exudating wounds. Innovative layered technology absorbs and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment.
• Suitable for use on fragile skin
• Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic), and venous ulcers
• Suitable for use with compression
• Superficial and partial thickness burns
• Skin tears
• Surgical wounds
• Donor sites
This product is part of 3M’s comprehensive plan for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers (DFU) and venous leg ulcers (VLU). Maintaining an optimal wound environment is an essential element in treating these often-stubborn conditions. This is done primarily through exudate management, providing protection from outside contaminates, and enabling easy application and removal.