• Business +
The Tender Grip Fixation System levels up the way you hold a nasal cannula in place. Skip the tape and opt for this unique, latex-free, self-sticking system to eliminate cannula movement, messy residue and skin irritation with one easy-to-use product.
Tender Grip System Features
These self-sticking pads can greatly improve the experience of using a nasal cannula or other respiratory tubing.
Features of this product include:
• Intuitively easy use
• Adhesive pad that allows the skin to breathe
• Improved adhesion security over tape
• Discreet size and coloring for a nearly invisible appearance
• Moisture resistance
• Designed for prolonged wear
• Mess-free adhesive leaves no residue
Benefits of Using Tender Grip Fixation System
Keeping nasal cannulas in place is important both for the patient’s comfort and the efficacy of treatment. Tape can hold a nasal cannula in place, but it may cause discomfort or injury to the patient’s skin and could leave residue of its adhesive on the patient or the medical device. The Tender Grip system improves on tape’s performance in several ways:
• Adhesive pads conform to the skin’s contours.
• Pads and adhesive cause virtually no pain upon application and removal, even on sensitive skin.
• Strong adhesive stays in place, even as patient moves freely.
• Tinted pads become nearly invisible on patient’s face.
• Adhesive resists moisture and maintains hold through prolonged usage.
Choose 1 1/8-inch diameter circle- or V-shaped fixation systems as single items or in boxes of 25.
• 1005 – Circle Shaped
• 1007025 – V-Shaped
Circle, V Shaped
Each, Box of 25
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday