Ideal as the first layer next to the skin in multi-layer compression bandaging. Lightweight and breathable, the absorbent close-meshed, seamlessly knitted tubular bandage does not slip but remains firmly in position without cutting in.
tg Tubular Bandage stretches widthwise approximately four times its original width and by pulling lengthwise can be narrowed down again.
Conforms comfortably to body contours, thus provides crease-free application.
tg Tubular is also useful for enclosing foam padding structures, securring dressings or over zinc paste bandages.
• Close-meshed, seamlessly knitted tubular bandage
• Lightweight and breathable
• Absorbs excess perspiration
• Stretches widthwise approximately four times its original width
• Can be narrowed down again by pulling lengthwise
• Crease-free application; conforms comfortably to body contours
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Field of Application
• First layer next to skin (lymphology and phlebology)
• Enclosing foam padding structures
• Dressing retention
• Over zinc paste bandages
• Used to make homemade chip foam bags