This latex-free, hypoallergenic, gentle tape has strong adhesion and easy bi-directional tear. Transpore tape is very versatile and provides good value. It was designed to combine the best features of Transpore tape with those of Micropore tape. Transpore has good initial and long-term (72 hours) adhesion and it holds well on damp or dry skin.
Transparent, perforated plastic tape that tears easily and works reliably.
• Easy, straight, bi-directional tear
• Easy to handle with gloves
• Good adhesion to skin and tubing
• Transparent, porous
• Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
• Water resistant
• Allows clinician to tailor the tape for the various dressings and devices
0.5", 1", 2", 3"
Anchoring Tubing and Devices, Fragile Skin, Repeated Taping, Secure Dressings to Damp Skin, Skin At-risk, Tape-width Customization
Each, Box of 4, Box of 6, Box of 12, Box of 24, Case of 40, Case of 60, Case of 120, Case of 240
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday