Active Fluid Management Technology is a three part design that combines two layers of high performance fabric using a micro-knit process. This creates a powerful moisture transfer mechanism that pulls away and traps excess exudate. The combination of these fabrics keeps the periwound skin dry, the wound bed moist, and harmful exudate away from a healing wound.
• Designed with an extremely hydrophilic fiber.
• Pulls exudate through the Protection Layer and into a secondary dressing.
• Creates a continuous capacity to handle moisture and exudate.
• Proprietary technology created by Milliken Healthcare Products, LLC.
• Creates the transfering mechanism by which the two layers interact.
• Facilitates balance and regulates moisture at the wound bed.
• The layer that makes contact with the wound bed.
• Supports 2 critical functions: regulating moisture and protecting healthy skin.
• Unidirectional fibers only wick moisture vertically through the dressing.