The UltraFlex starts with features familiar for standard male external catheters but prioritizes the comfort and convenience of a broad spectrum of patients. A built-in adhesive band creates a self-adhering design, helping this silicone male catheter remain securely in place and deliver a natural, less-restrictive fit.
Multiple design configurations, lengths and sizes accommodate a range of male patients, including individuals who’ve had trouble wearing or finding a catheter that fits in the past.
What sets UltraFlex self-adhering male external catheters apart is the 100% silicone construction. This material:
• Is free of latex, lessening the risk of irritation and potential allergic reactions.
• Helps preserve skin integrity once the UltraFlex Male External Catheter is in place.
• Provides a degree of breathability, helping perspiration and moisture evaporate from underneath the sheath.
• Assists with preventing skin maceration and creates a more comfortable wearing experience.
• Better aligns with the body’s shape, improving contact and the performance of the adhesive and lessening potential detachment in the process.
Benefits of UltraFlex Male External Catheters
• Features transparent material, allowing for greater visibility and the ability to inspect the skin during use.
• Remains in place, thanks to the built-in adhesive band, and won’t twist, shift or squeeze once applied.
• Features a kink-resistant funnel, allowing for an even, reliable urine flow.
• Allows for easy application, letting the user roll it on and off.