• Business +
Adhesive from wound dressings has potential to cause trauma to the skin. During dressing changes, UNI-SOLVE Adhesive Remover provides a solution for dissolving adhesive from tapes and other applications. A versatile formula proves to be effective on acrylic-, rubber and hydrocolloid-based substances.
Benefits of UNI-SOLVE Adhesive Remover
Helping dislodge adhesive residue from the skin surrounding the wound bed, UNI-SOLVE Adhesive Remover starts by softening the substance to reduce potential trauma. Through this action, UNI-SOLVE Adhesive Remover:
• Uses aloe to help moisturize the skin, without leaving a greasy film behind.
• Provides quick results, delivering the action you need without regular reapplication.
• Can be used anywhere on the body you can apply an adhesive dressing.
• Reduces waste through straightforward, convenient packaging, ensuring you only use what you need.
• Features a neutral fragrance with no strong odors.
• Is formulated to be environmentally friendly, free of chloro-fluorocarbons (CFCs) known to affect the ozone.
How to Use UNI-SOLVE Adhesive Remover
UNI-SOLVE Adhesive Remover is strictly designed for external use and should not be applied on or near the eyes, open wounds and mucous membranes. The formula is flammable and should be kept in a well-ventilated space free of heat and open flames, away from painted and finished surfaces.
To help remove any remaining adhesive residue:
1. First add UNI-SOLVE Adhesive Remover to a cotton ball or gauze before applying it to the tape or edge of the dressing. The fluid should pass between the skin and adhesive.
2. After the dressing is loosened, wash the skin with soap and water. Following, pat the area dry.
Smith & Nephew
Box of 50, Case of 1000
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday