To secure male external catheters to the skin, Urofoam Adhesive Foam Strips use a flexible, two-sided design to create a reliable bond. This combination offers a securement solution for both standard and self-adhering male external catheters.
How Do Urofoam Adhesive Foam Strips Work?
Made with Ensolite foam featuring a closed-cell structure, Urofoam Adhesive Foam Strips:
• Create an airtight seal: This offers a greater degree of reliability for securing a catheter, helping improve a patient’s quality of life.
• Are designed for ease of application: Urofoam Adhesive Foam Strips are quickly and easily applied and removed, reducing potential trauma and providing a comfortable wear experience. Urofoam Adhesive Foam Strips offer peel-and-stick application, and simply need to be peeled back during removal.
• Extend the lifespan of your catheter: Urofoam Adhesive Foam Strips can secure a male external catheter in place for up to three days.
• Won’t absorb moisture: The closed-cell foam structure won’t draw in moisture, including from urine, water and perspiration. As a result, Urofoam Adhesive Foam Strips continue to provide security even in the shower and under water.
• Offer a comfortable fit: The soft foam material conforms to the body’s shape.
Should you experience difficulty removing Urofoam Adhesive Foam Strips, Urocare® Adhesive Remover Pads offer a solution for softening the adhesive and removing residue.
Product: 5100 , 5200