The VaPro touch-free hydrophilic intermittent catheter offers fully hygienic usage, thanks to 100% No Touch Protection. The result protects patients from pathogens and subsequent irritation and infection while allowing for straightforward usage.
The VaPro touch-free hydrophilic intermittent catheter includes:
• A protective tip: This aspect shields the sterile catheter from bacteria exposure present within the first 15mm of the distal urethra.
• A protective sleeve: The patients can hold the catheter anywhere along its length. In the process, the sleeve blocks out pathogens to reduce the risk of infection.
• Easy of use: Packaging includes finger holes with tear strips for ease of opening. Eyelets allow for streamlined, smoother insertion.
• Ready-to-use catheter: A hydrophilic catheter with pure hydration technology doesn’t need to be lubricated during insertion. A ring cap ensures the tip stays clean until you’re ready to use the catheter.
• Free of natural latex: The VaPro touch-free hydrophilic intermittent catheter is constructed with phthalates-free PVC to reduce irritation and allergic reactions.