SenSura Mio Convex Flip is a new range of ostomy products that fits outward body profiles due to the elastic adhesive and curved, star-shaped barrier.
SenSura Mio Convex Flip is the first product specially designed as a curved star-shaped barrier plate to fit bulges, hernias and curves. The petals of the star-shaped barrier hug the body securely without creasing or folding. The stability ring steadies the center zone so the stoma gets the necessary support and guides where to put pressure while fitting. Finally, the elastic adhesive and fit zones follow the body’s movements. Together, all the benefits ensure that there is greater contact between the adhesive barrier and the skin.
How it Works
Barriers for the SenSura Mio Convex Flip utilize an innovative shape designed to prevent folding, creasing and subsequent detaching during use. Instead:
• A stability ring remains secure over the stoma, providing it with the support it needs during wear.
• A petal shape aligns with the body’s curves in the peristomal area to reduce folding and wrinkling. Just flip the petals over the skin once the barrier’s stability ring is in place.
• Elastic adhesive securely attaches to the skin without causing irritation and mirrors its movement and flexibility for a better night’s sleep.
• Cut-to-fit barrier lets you easily customize the system to your stoma’s shape for a more accurate fit in outward areas.
• Maxi pouch size accommodates greater stomal outputs.