Designed as part of a two-piece ostomy system, the New Image Drainable Pouch with Lock ‘n Roll Microseal Closure opens at the bottom for quick, efficient, and clean emptying. The integrated Lock ‘n Roll microseal closure creates a secure hold with interlocking fasteners, eliminating the need for a separate clamp.
How it Works
The New Image Two-Piece Drainable Pouch with Lock ‘n Roll Microseal Closure accommodates patients living with a colostomy or ileostomy, allowing for comfortable, secure everyday usage:
• Lock ‘n Roll microseal closure: At the bottom of the pouch, plastic fasteners lock with each other to create a secure closure in wear and to allow for efficient emptying.
• ComfortWear panels: Soft panels allow for a comfortable feel that reduces irritation during wear.
• Odor-barrier pouch film: This aspect helps with controlling odors during wear, creating a more discreet experience.
• Choice of options: Including beige, transparent and Ultra-Clear for varying degrees of visibility. Transparent and Ultra-Clear panels are added to the body side only.
• Latex free: Made without natural latex, this pouch system is less likely to irritate the skin or cause an allergic reaction.
• Belt tabs: Secure with a belt for additional support.
• Versatile: Use the New Image Two-Piece Drainable Pouch with Lock ‘n Roll Microseal Closure with any New Image two-piece barrier accommodating the pouch’s flange size.
$24.79 – $31.49