Silken Silicone Ostomy Gel
Silken Silicone Ostomy Gel is used to fill skin folds, dips, creases, and uneven areas around the peristomal skin. Silken prevents leakage of stoma output that causes skin damage and appliance failure. Only a small amount of Silken is needed, apply it straight from the tube to the affected area without stinging, around your stoma where the leaks occur. It will dry (Cure) under the flange into a flexible solid caulk-like material.
Only a small amount of Silken is needed, apply it straight from the tube to the affected area around your stoma where the leaks occur. There’s no need to spread the gel or wait until it’s dry, simply apply your pouch in the normal way, placing it directly onto the moist gel. Silken will solidify slowly, remaining soft until the creases and gaps in your skin have been filled through normal body movement.
• Remaining soft and flexible even once set allowing the skin to move naturally
• Does not absorb body waste meaning a longer wear time and improved hygiene
• Creates an even skin surface preventing leaks of body waste and gas
• Removes in one piece without leaving sticky residue that’s tough to remove
• Uses the skin’s natural moisture to become a rubbery gel (a little like bath sealant!)
• Solidifies slowly allowing it to fill skin gaps and creases for more thorough leak protection
• Allows skin to breathe during wear rather than sweating leading to healthier skin
• Does not contain alcohol or preservatives meaning it doesn’t sting on application
$14.29 – $342.99$14.29 $16.99