3M Health Care N95 particulate masks provide a high degree of respiratory protection for the wearer against various airborne biological particles. The N95 is classified as a surgical mask, as it is completely fluid resistant, including to splashes, blood and other infectious substances.
How it Works
The Health Care N95 mask utilizes a collapse-resistant cup shape. Cushioning foam around the nose, lightweight construction, and an adjustable metal nose clip ensure a comfortable, secure custom fit and a reliable seal. Braided head straps assist with attaching it behind the head.
• Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure.
• Reduces exposure to several types of airborne particles, including from laser surgery, electrocautery and other electric medical instruments.
• NIOSH approved
• FDA approved for use as a surgical mask
• 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency), based on ASTM F2101 standards.
• Fluid and splash resistant, based on ASTM F1862 standards.
• Contains no natural rubber latex
• Two sizes available to comfortably fit a range of face shapes and sizes.
• Made in the U.S. from globally sourced materials
$39.49 – $226.49