Dynarex CPR Face Shields are lightweight face shields which prevent mouth to mouth contact during CPR. These Face Shields have a one-way valve, eliminating blow back.
Item 4924 Includes: (1) Pair of Vinyl Exam Gloves
Not made with natural rubber latex
CPR Rescue Mask Kit: #4924 - Helps protect rescuers in an emergency
• A lightweight face shield to prevent mouth to mouth contact during CPR
• One way valve eliminates blow back to caregiver
• Individually poly bagged
• Contains detailed instructions
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Recommended for use in the semi-conscious or unconscious patient with an intact gag reflex. Not easily dislodged during transport and better tolerated than an Oropharyngeal Airway. Designed to be inserted into the nasal passageway to secure an open airway. When a patient becomes unconscious, the muscles in the jaw commonly
-Flexible for maximum patient comfort
-Soft material for enhanced nasal passageway comfort
-Rounded tip allows for gentle insertion
-Trumpet design for secure placement
-Emergency kits available: include foil packages of lubricating jelly
• Slotted sides permit passage of suction catheters without obstructing the air passage.
• Holes through the center of the curve allow for additional air passage.
• Triple-purpose airway serves as a bite block and tongue depressor to avoid crimping and protect teeth.
• Automatically curves to the contour of the pharynx
The Rsch Manual Resuscitator Bag comes fully assembled and is designed to meet ASTM and ISO standards. It is fully collapsible for easy and convenient storage. The Rsch Manual Resuscitator is available with kink-resistant oxygen tubing or bag oxygen reservoirs, a clear cushion mask and a textured bag for a