The Shiley nasopharyngeal airway provides patent airway for suctioning and bronchoscopy. It's designed to obtain an airway when obstructions maybe present.
The nasopharyngeal tube features:
_ Serrations inside airway for smooth passage of catheter
_ Sizemarkingson flange for quick, easy identification while in patient
_ Thin-wall construction with large inside diameter for easy
-Flexible for maximum patient comfort
-Soft material for enhanced nasal passageway comfort
-Rounded tip allows for gentle insertion
-Trumpet design for secure placement
-Emergency kits available: include foil packages of lubricating jelly
Recommended for use in the semi-conscious or unconscious patient with an intact gag reflex. Not easily dislodged during transport and better tolerated than an Oropharyngeal Airway. Designed to be inserted into the nasal passageway to secure an open airway. When a patient becomes unconscious, the muscles in the jaw commonly
• Slotted sides permit passage of suction catheters without obstructing the air passage.
• Holes through the center of the curve allow for additional air passage.
• Triple-purpose airway serves as a bite block and tongue depressor to avoid crimping and protect teeth.
• Automatically curves to the contour of the pharynx
• A lightweight face shield to prevent mouth to mouth contact during CPR
• One way valve eliminates blow back to caregiver
• Individually poly bagged
• Contains detailed instructions
• Not made with natural rubber latex
The Rsch Manual Resuscitator Bag comes fully assembled and is designed to meet ASTM and ISO standards. It is fully collapsible for easy and convenient storage. The Rsch Manual Resuscitator is available with kink-resistant oxygen tubing or bag oxygen reservoirs, a clear cushion mask and a textured bag for a