The Argyle suction catheter with chimney valve comes packaged with two latex-free, powder-free gloves in a hard tray.
• Variety of sizes and put ups for one-stop shopping
• Low drag catheter surface for easy insertion into endotracheal tubes
• Large opening on control vent provides high airflow and efficient suctioning
• Staggered and
Designed to hold the Salter cannula head tubing and facepiece in position, this unique skin fixation system was developed for easy application and comfortable use. It allows the skin to breathe, leaving no messy residue, while being practically invisible.
• #1005 - Circle - 1 1/8" diameter
Argyle suction catheters with chimney valve have a large opening on the control vent that minimizes residual suction. Catheters are available in two tip styles - the smooth, atraumatic DeLee tip with staggered eyes, and the angled whistle tip.
-Variety of sizes and put ups for one-stop shopping
-Staggered and opposite
These holders keep tracheostomy tubes securely in place
• Soft strap features adjustable hook-and-loop closure
• Comfortable foam laminate with elastic adjustment provides a snug fit while accommodating coughing
• Helps prevent sliding, patient irritation and soiling of the neckband
Soft, closed-cell foam tube cushions that slide over the head or face tube of an oxygen cannula. This will provide a cushion to reduce chafing or pressure to the sensitive tissue in the over the ear area.
Covidien provides hospitals and alternate care facilities with a wide selection of tracheostomy care trays which offer the finest in nursing convenience and infection control. Designed with the guidance of experienced nursing personnel, these superior total-care trays provide exactly what is required for efficient and quick rendering of trach care
• Recommended for tidal volumes of 50 mL and above
• For use on both pediatric and adult patients
• Weighs only 4.0 g with 10 mL of dead space
• Trach-Vent holder conveniently attaches Trach-Vent to tracheostomy or endotracheal tube, allowing it to be removed and replaced easily during suctioning or change-out