• Business +
Allowing for straightforward care and maintenance of a tracheostomy tube, the Shiley™ disposable inner cannula (DIC) is designed for efficient insertion, convenient use and safe disposal. Each Shiley™ DIC is equipped with an integrated 15mm snap-lock connector that easily attaches to other Shiley™ respiratory equipment, including DCT, DFEN, PERC DCFS and DCFN components, all listed below:
Available in Convenient Sizes:
4DIC | Size 4 | I.D. 5.0mm | O.D. 9.4mm | For Use with: 4DCT, 4DFEN, 4DCFS, & 4DCFN
6DIC | Size 6 | I.D. 6.4mm | O.D. 10.8mm | For Use with: 6DCT, 6DFEN, 6DCFS, 6PERC, & 6DCFN
8DIC | Size 8 | I.D. 7.6mm | O.D. 12.2mm | For Use with: 8DCT, 8DFEN, 8DCFS, 8PERC, & 8DCFN
10DIC | Size 10 | I.D. 8.9mm | O.D. 13.8mm | For Use with: 10DCT, 10DFEN, 10DCFS, & 10DCFN
How the Shiley™ Disposable Inner Canula Tube Works
A patient with a cuffless tracheostomy tube and DIC is able to breathe through their upper airway. Made without natural latex and individually packaged, the Shiley™ disposable inner cannula offers a reliable, easy-to-use solution:
• This sterile, individually packaged solution means the disposable inner canula doesn’t need to be cleaned and can be disposed of after use. This further assists with reducing potential infections.
• A key feature of the Shiley™ DIC, a 15mm snap-lock connector eliminates the need to attach a tracheostomy tube with tape and allows for quick connection and release.
• A non-fenestrated design reduces the risk of granuloma formation and is ideal if a patient has a risk for aspiration from saliva or other fluid secretions.
• The Shiley™ disposable inner canula helps provide convenient and safe tracheostomy care and maintenance to patients in medical and home care settings.
• Sold in boxes of 10.
• Compatible with Shiley™ cuff and cuffless tubes, including cuffless fenestrated tubes.
5mm, 6.5mm, 7.5mm, 9mm
Size 4, Size 6, Size 8, Size 10
Each, Box of 10
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday