AirLife disposable oxygen masks are latex-free and made from soft, high-grade vinyl resins.The smooth, feathered edges are designed for patient comfort while reducing irritation points. AirLife 3-in-1 masks are packaged as high-concentration, nonrebreathing masks, complete with reservoir bags and one-way valves.
• Colorful Disney characters on the mask and packaging
• Soft, lightweight materials for cool comfort
• Comfortable knitted earloops
• Formable nose wire for a custom fit on small faces
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Salter oxygen masks offer several unique features that make them particularly useful across many situations: Salter 3-channel, crush-resistant safety tubing and secure, over-the-ear design combine for long-term durability and patient satisfaction in oxygen delivery.
Offered with elastic head strap style.
The AirLife disposable tracheostomy masks are available in pediatric and adult sizes, and incorporate several patient features. The neckband is made from a comfortable, nonbiting material, and the swivel tubing connector permits access from either side of the patient. The special strap clips allow the mask to be removed with
- Low-resistance check valve does not contain natural rubber latex, prevents rebreathing and allows exhaled gas to escape
- Safety vent allows for entrainment of room air
- Adjustable nose clip assures comfortable fit
- 750-mL reservoir bag
- Complete with 7-ft oxygen supply tubing
These masks offer an easily adjustable, variable Venturi System delivering accurate concentrations of oxygen (24%, 26%, 28%, 31%, 35%, 40%, and 50%) from a single unit. Concentration levels are easily dialed and locked in place.
Unit sold in Elastic Head Strap Style
Available in a variety of styles, each mask is designed for patient comfort with a soft, anatomical form
Barbed fittings help prevent patient from disconnecting the mask while the elastic straps and adjustable nose clips secure it for a better fit
- Procedure Masks offer a flexible nose piece that helps form a closure for better protection against exposure
- Pleated earloop Procedure Masks with glass-free filter
- Also available with optically clear plastic wraparound face shield which provides protection for the face and eyes against pathogens contained in body fluids
- Mask has
Single-use mask that helps protect both the patient and healthcare worker from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material
-Meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure
-Contains no fiberglass
The Kimberly-Clark Procedure Mask is appropriate for situations where exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids is not a risk. Yellow.
- Pleat style with earloops
- Enclosed nosepiece to assist in conforming to the contours of the face
- Protective three-layer construction
- Materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded
- Mask is natural rubber