AirLife disposable oxygen masks are latex-free and made from soft, high-grade vinyl resins.The smooth, feathered edges are designed for patient comfort while reducing irritation points. AirLife 3-in-1 masks are packaged as high-concentration, nonrebreathing masks, complete with reservoir bags and one-way valves.
Salter oxygen masks offer several unique features that make them particularly useful across many situations: Salter 3-channel, crush-resistant safety tubing and secure, over-the-ear design combine for long-term durability and patient satisfaction in oxygen delivery.
Offered with elastic head strap style.
• Colorful Disney characters on the mask and packaging
• Soft, lightweight materials for cool comfort
• Comfortable knitted earloops
• Formable nose wire for a custom fit on small faces
• Not made with natural rubber latex
The AirLife disposable tracheostomy masks are available in pediatric and adult sizes, and incorporate several patient features. The neckband is made from a comfortable, nonbiting material, and the swivel tubing connector permits access from either side of the patient. The special strap clips allow the mask to be removed with
- Low-resistance check valve does not contain natural rubber latex, prevents rebreathing and allows exhaled gas to escape
- Safety vent allows for entrainment of room air
- Adjustable nose clip assures comfortable fit
- 750-mL reservoir bag
- Complete with 7-ft oxygen supply tubing
These masks offer an easily adjustable, variable Venturi System delivering accurate concentrations of oxygen (24%, 26%, 28%, 31%, 35%, 40%, and 50%) from a single unit. Concentration levels are easily dialed and locked in place.
Unit sold in Elastic Head Strap Style
Available in a variety of styles, each mask is designed for patient comfort with a soft, anatomical form
Barbed fittings help prevent patient from disconnecting the mask while the elastic straps and adjustable nose clips secure it for a better fit
- Procedure Masks offer a flexible nose piece that helps form a closure for better protection against exposure
- Pleated earloop Procedure Masks with glass-free filter
- Also available with optically clear plastic wraparound face shield which provides protection for the face and eyes against pathogens contained in body fluids
- Mask has
Single-use mask that helps protect both the patient and healthcare worker from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material
-Meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure
-Contains no fiberglass
The Kimberly-Clark Procedure Mask is appropriate for situations where exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids is not a risk. Yellow.
- Pleat style with earloops
- Enclosed nosepiece to assist in conforming to the contours of the face
- Protective three-layer construction
- Materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded
- Mask is natural rubber
Helps reduce potential exposure of the wearer to blood and body fluids.
Greater than 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) when challenged with a mean particle size of approximately 2.7 microns.
Adjustable to fit a variety of facial shapes and sizes.
Tie-on mask is soft and lightweight for comfortable wear.
Hypoallergenic to reduce chance of