• Procedure Masks offer a flexible nose piece that helps form a closure for better protection against exposure
• Pleated earloop Procedure Masks with glass-free filter
• Also available with optically clear plastic wraparound face shield which provides protection for the face and eyes against pathogens contained in body fluids
• Mask has
3M Health Care N95 particulate masks provide a high degree of respiratory protection for the wearer against various airborne biological particles. The N95 is classified as a surgical mask, as it is completely fluid resistant, including to splashes, blood and other infectious substances.
How it Works
The Health Care N95 mask utilizes
Flat, easy on/off ear loop mask with standard pleats. Lightweight, comfortable and easy to breathe through. Intended for use in environments with minimal fluid exposure.
General patient care and other environments with minimum fluid exposure, isolation, IC practices, Central processing, SPD, clinics, long term care facilties and home health care
- Molded face masks are manufactured of soft, cool, comfortable materials
- Glass-free filter
- Fluid resistant
- Flared soft edges to fit all facial contours
- Adjustable aluminum nose piece
- Latex free
The Kimberly-Clark Procedure Mask is appropriate for situations where exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids is not a risk. Yellow.
• Pleat style with earloops
• Enclosed nosepiece to assist in conforming to the contours of the face
• Protective three-layer construction
• Materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded
• Mask is natural rubber
Helps reduce potential exposure of the wearer to blood and body fluids.
Greater than 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) when challenged with a mean particle size of approximately 2.7 microns.
Adjustable to fit a variety of facial shapes and sizes.
Tie-on mask is soft and lightweight for comfortable wear.
Hypoallergenic to reduce chance of
- Blue pleated surgical mask with glass-free filter
- Also available with optically clear plastic wraparound face shield which provides protection for the face and eyes against pathogens contained in body fluids