Webcol Alcohol Prep, 1 or 2 Ply, Webcol Alcohol Preps are available in a variety of sizes. All preps feature a premium, nonwoven pad material saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol for effective scrubbing and cleansing.
Dynarex Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads are for topical cleansing prior to injection or venipuncture and manufacturing according to current FDA regulations, GMP and USP requirements. Alcohol Prep pads are saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol.
Dynarex Alcohol Swabs are ideal for hospitals and clinics for the medical professional. The Dynarex 1203 Alcohol Swabsticks are packaged with 1 swabstick per packet. Each swabstick is 4 inches in length. These Alcohol Swabs are saturated with 70 percent isopropyl alcohol.
70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol is an essential first aid solution that cleans minor cuts, scrapes, and burns while reducing the risk of an infection. 70% U.S.P. isopropyl alcohol by volume. Helps prevent the risk of infection. Use for cuts, scrapes & burns. For rubbing & massaging.
• Each 4 Inch swabstick is saturated with precisely the correct amount of solution
• Alcohol saturated swabsticks contain a consistent amount of 70 percent isopropyl alcohol to ensure you can complete your procedure
• Areas of use include small site prepping, on intact skin when fast drying times are desired, and
Cleans minor cuts, scrapes and burns while it helps reduce the risk of infection
• Can be used in small amounts on affected areas one to three times daily
• Once alcohol dries, wounds may be covered with sterile bandages
Alcare Antiseptic Handrub is a foamed, alcohol-based Healthcare Personnel Handrinse with broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity against pathogenic microorganisms. The Alcare formulation of 62% ethyl alcohol and emollients provides hand antisepsis and moisturizing at the same time. It is effective against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, and drug resistant bacteria such as MRSA